Friday, July 1, 2022

Game Review: Ripples


By Nydia Tungsten

Ripples is an ongoing adult visual novel. It is a sci-fi visual story that centers around the main character, an 18-year-old in his last year of high school. He reunites with his long-time friend Darci, a feisty little firecracker, who has feelings for him but needs to play the tough guy, unsure how to show him her softer side.

As they head to school together it starts out like any other day but then they meet the new high school queen, which immediately starts crap, Now the main character lost his mother when he was very young, leaving him with his father to raise, and life is good, until your father is killed in an accident at work, and he goes to an elderly woman to raise… but she wasn’t the nicest person… until she dies. THEN he is given to a long-term family friend. (Spoiler, she lives) Tiffany. She was always nice to you as you grew older, you spent time at her house before you lost your father and now you live with this beautiful woman and her daughter…… this should give you an idea of the many ways this game can go, then mix in a bit of intrigue and time travel and you get a hell of a story.

Okay okay, YES, there is plenty of sex, for those of you wanting to know about that, the animations and textures are some of the best I have seen.


I try and judge something like this on more than that to get my recommendation, there were times I was laughing my butt off. And there are Easter eggs everywhere.


 

There are a lot more but not as obvious and have to look for it and listen for it as for just a small part of the humor…

Let's not forget Tiffany


This is a really well-done visual novel the artwork is on point as well as the writing. This is a definite 8 out of 10 from me and I highly recommend it.

Don’t just take my word for it, let the main character tell you…

In short, I really enjoyed this game and don’t really mind that Bixyl is forcing me to play these perverted games. (Love ya Bix)

If you want to try it yourself you can find it here. BUT BE WARNED THIS LINK IS NSFW!!

https://jestur.itch.io/ripples

I hope you all found this informative as well as entertaining, and let me know if you try it and what YOU think about it.

It was great talking to all of you again and I am looking forward to our next time, but until then, as always,

GOOD GAMING TO YOU!

Nydia Tungsten
 

No comments:

Post a Comment